Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC) Bus Service
The Public Transport Service Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago (PTSC), sole-operator of the country’s commercial bus service, came into being on May 1st 1965 as a result of the Transport Service Act Number II of that year. The Act mandated that P.T.S.C. provide a safe, clean and inexpensive transport service for the people of Trinidad and Tobago.
Bus Tours and Charters
The Public Transport Service Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago (PTSC) offers bus tours to a number of scenic locations in a safe, comfortable and reliable environment. Bus tours offer an exciting and affordable way to visit the many cultural and scenic attractions of Trinidad and Tobago.
Bus Service for the Disabled
The Public Transport Service Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago (PTSC) has buses with special features that make it easier for adults and children with physical disabilities to get around. All buses are equipped with wheelchair ramps and lifts.
Bus Routes, Schedules and Fares
The Public Transport Service Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago (PTSC) provides safe, reliable transportation to get you to your place of work, leisure, shopping and more. Service enhancements are completed regularly and most routes operate from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. Sunday service is available from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm on selected routes. Types of services provided include express, transit, city, disabled, executive and rural services.
PTSC Travel Card
The PTSC Travel Card gives you a choice of unlimited travel along specific routes being operated by the Public Transport Service Corporation. The Travel Card allows you to hop on-and-off a bus within the specified period and route, without searching or fumbling for tickets. Nothing makes travel easier in Trinidad. By PTSC Travel Card you may travel - Port-of-Spain / Arima, Port –of-Spain/Chaguanas, Port-of-Spain / San Fernando and Port-of-Spain / Sangre Grande.
San Fernando/Port of Spain City Service
For those of you who wish to move within the parameters of the City of Port-of-Spain in the North, and San Fernando in the South, PTSC provide "City Service" buses for your travelling comfort. City Service Depart From The Ptsc Depot in the City Of Port-Of-Spain Through Belmont, Edward Street, Wrightson Road, St. James Via Western Main Road, St. James Via Long Circular Road. City Service also depart from Ptsc Depot in the City Of San Fernando Through Cocoyea Village, Pleasantville, Pleasantville / Orchid Gardens, Tarouba, Union Hall /P.O.S.
The Deluxe Coach Service (DCS) to and from San Fernando/Port of Spain
The Deluxe Coach Service (DCS) by the PTSC is equipped with spacious luggage compartment and elevated above the ground, luxurious interior, the Deluxe Coach carries five (5) TV screens, overhead individual reading lights, AM/FM radios and CD and DVD players. Deluxe Coach Service travels from Port-of-Spain to San Fernando route and commuters of Sangre Grande. Similar to our Port-of-Spain to San Fernando DCS service, the Sangre Grande service also operates two times per day, Monday to Friday and at a cost of only $10.00 one way. Deluxe Coach Service (DCS) Bus Route Map will show you more details about this service.
Bus Rental Services (Private Hire/Charter Arrangements)
The Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC) also provides bus rental services to individuals, schools and public and private institutions. For more information on private hire/charter arrangements please call 623- 2341 Ext. 234/371; 624-9839 or 623-PTSC (7872).
Making a Complaint
If you encounter a problem with any PTSC service, such as unsafe driving, overcharging, late running or unacceptable staff behaviour, you can make a complaint with the PTSC. The PTSC guarantees that it will take complaints seriously, investigate complaints thoroughly and fairly and use complaints to help improve services.
PTSC Public Bus Travel Destinations:
- From the Port-of-Spain Terminal, South Quay Arima (Express Commuter Service (Ecs), Arima (Transit), Blanchissuese, Bon Air, Cascade, Chaguanas(Ecs), Chaguaramas, Diego Martin, Five Rivers, La Fillette, Las Cuevas, La Horquetta, Malabar, Maloney, Maracas, Maraval, Morne Coco Road, Morvant, Patna Village, Petit Valley, Piarco, Round D'Town, Round D'Town, Sangre Grande/ Ecs, Sangre Grande / Transit, Santa Rosa Heights/Pinto Road, Santa Cruz, San Juan, St. Ann'S.
- From Curepe Chin Chin/ Las Lomas, Kelly Village, Maracas Valley.
- From TUNAPUNA CAURA, LOPINOT, MALONEY.
- From ARIMA Blanchisseuse, Brasso Seco, CARAPO, LA HORQUETTA, MALABAR, MORNE LA CROIX, MUNDO NUEVO.
- From The San Fernando Terminal in King'S Wharf Barrackpore Via Rochard Road, Caratal Via Gasparillo, Couva/Carolina /Spring Vale, Erin, Fyzabad, Guayaguayare, Harmony Hall, Hermitage, Lengua, Macaulay, Mayaro, Mayo, Penal, Port Of Spain / Ecs, Port Of Spain / Transit, Princess Town, Rio Claro, Siparia, Tabaquite, Tortuga, Woodland.
- From The Chaguanas Terminal, Main Road Chaguanas Brickfield, Caparo, Couva / Gran Couva, Curepe Round D'Road Via The Southern Main Road, Mamoral, Rio Claro, St. Pedro, Tabaquite, Caparo / Tabaquite, Brickfield, Rio Claro, Tabaquite / Brickfield, Rio Claro, Brickfield /Rio Claro, St. Mary'S, San Fernando Via Southern Main Road.
- From the POINT FORTIN Terminal, Newlands Guapo into Port-of-Spain, via BUENOS AIRES into Port-of-Spain of Cap De Ville, Buenos Aires, Erin, Palo Seco, Santa Flora, Siparia, Penal, Debe, Port of Spain.
- From the POINT FORTIN Terminal, Newlands ERIN.
- From the POINT FORTIN Terminal, Newlands SAN FERNANDO.
- From the POINT FORTIN Terminal, Newlands ICACOS of Cap De Ville, Chatham, Granville, Coromandell, Bonasse, Fullerton, Icacos.
- From The Sangre Grande Terminal, Brierley Street Arima, Biche, Cumuto , Fishing Pond, Four Roads Tamana, Guaico Tamana, Guayaguayare, Mayaro, Manzanilla, Pos/Transit, Pos/Ecs, Rio Claro, Cushe, Toco / Express Commuter Service, Cumana, Rampanalgas, Valencia.
- From The Scarborough Terminal Black Rock Via Courtland, Buccoo, Charlotteville, Crown Point, Good Wood Via Mt. St. George, L'Anse Fourmi, L'Anse Fourmi Via Roxborough, Lowlands, Mason Hall, Mt. Gomery, Mt. Pleasant Via Hampden, Plymouth Via Armos Vale, Plymouth To Crown Point, Roxborough, Signal Hill, St. Luke Via Patience Hill, St. Thomas, Town Services.
- From The Scarborough Terminal Armos Vale, Black Rock Via Courtland, Buccoo, Charlotteville, Crown Point, Good Wood Via Mt. St. George, L'Anse Fourmi, Lowlands, Mason Hall, Mt Gomery, Mt. Pleasant Via Hampden, Mt. Thomas, Plymouth To Crown Point, Roxborough, St. Luke Via Patience Hill, Town Services.
- From The Scarborough Terminal Black Rock Via Courtland, Buccoo, Charlotteville, Crown Point, Good Wood Via Mt. St. George, L'Anse Fourmi, Mason Hall, Mt. Gomery, Mt Pleasant Via Hampden, Mt. Thomas, Plymouth Via Armos Vale, Plymouth To Crown Point, Roxborough, St. Luke Via Patience Hill, Town Services.
Contact - Public Transport Service Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago (PTSC):
PTSC Port of Spain Office:
60 South Quay, Old Railway Building, Port of Spain, Trinidad, West Indies
Tel. (868) 623-2341
Fax. (868) 625-6502
Opening hours: 8:00 am to 4:15 pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8:00 am to 4:00 on Friday, except public holidays.
PTSC San Fernando Office:
Lady Hailes Avenue, San Fernando, Trinidad, West Indies
Tel/Fax. (868) 652-3705
PTSC Tobago Office:
Level 2D N.I.B. Mall, Scarborough, Tobago, West Indies
Tel/Fax. (868) 639-2293
Public Transport Service Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago (PTSC) Website: http://www.ptsc.co.tt/